Wednesday 4 December 2013

ROTMG and it's "Kabam" to the head.

If you're confused, ROTMG = Realm of the Mad God. If you're still confused, you probably shouldn't be here.

Just kidding of course. Realm of the Mad God is an amazing action RPG pixelated game that is free-to-play and is loads of fun. Check it out on Steam or on their website (google it.)

There. Moving on. 


We all know ROTMG was taken over by "Kabam" and the internet wasn't happy. Well, when is it? But honestly, I seriously don't really mind at all. The fact is the game is still the lovable pixelated shooty thingy that we all die woefully in, and "Kabam" doesn't really change that. I do wish they'd give some use for fame other than on feeding/fusing expensive or hard-to-get pets. And sure, I kind of get irked when a massive dyed-up, gold-bought staff wielding titan of a wizard zaps past me firing all hell on my targets. Sure. But as long as I get my dose of Necromancer sapping, I'm happy. 

Unless, of course, they monetize that too. If that happens, I'd be one furious Pixel.

No comments:

Post a Comment